What To Bring
What you need to bring:
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Personal items (shampoo, toothbrush, sunscreen, etc.)
- Food & refreshments, travel water bottles/coffee mug
- Bath towel (for shower)
- Fishing Gear (check out our recommended lures/gear in the link below)
- View Tesla Regulations and fishing information
- View Coles Lake fishing regulations and tips.
- Fishing License
- Wood Chips for fish smoker
- Remember your camera and binoculars!
- Please call ahead for any special requests or if you need us to supply you with anything…
- Please pack in several smaller bags or soft duffles bags, big hard suitcases do not fit well in the airplane!
What we have there for you:
- Fully equipped kitchen with propane stove, fridge with freezer, britta water filter- running hot water for dishes, washing and showers.
- All dishes, pots, pans, utensils, coffee percolator, kettle, teatowles, dishsoap, etc.
- Bear spray, mosquito coils, citronella candles, bug spray.
- Cleaning supplies (We don’t have housekeeping services so please leave the cabin as it was when you arrived)
- Satellite phone for check in and emergencies
- BBQ and propane fish smoker
- Cabin is equipped with solar panels and inverter which powers lights and outlets in the cabin- spare generator available for backup
- Bathroom with sink, shower and toilet for night use- outhouse for day use • Beds with sheets- all other bedding must be brought in
- Woodstove with fully stocked woodshed
- 14ft boats with motors, fuel, lifejackets and survival kits
- Canoes for smaller lakes
- Cabin has cards, cribbage, poker chips and lots of magazines
- Fresh and clean mountain water native Rainbow trout!